The Music I'm Starting My 2019 With!

So, going into 2019 I really wanted some music that would reflect my mood for the year: wtf! The music I have featured in this blog post will range from Christian/gospel music to hip hop and rap and of course my favourite, RnB. I hope you all don't mind the rather short post, the past week has been super busy but I have a much better, more detailed post coming on Monday (to make up for the days missed) and I'm sure you'll enjoy that one.

But for now here are my current faves:

Christian/Gospel
- Falling into You; Hillsong Young & Free
- Let Go; Hillsong Young & Free
- This Is Living (acoustic); Hillsong Young & Free
- Imagine Me; Kirk Franklin
- Hello Fear; Kirk Franklin
- I Smile; Kirk Franklin
- Looking for You; Kirk Franklin
- Hiding Place; Tori Kelly (album)

Pop
I don't even know if she fits in this category but basically anything Billie Eilish, Ariana Grande and my man Justin (Bieber), thank you :)
- Blonde; Frank Ocean (album)
- Sue Me; Sabrina Carpenter
- Genie in a Bottle; Christina Aguilera

Hip-Hop/Rap
- Uproar (feat. Swizz Beatz); Lil Wayne
- Catch Me Outside; Ski Mask the Slump God
- BACK 2 HIPHOP (feat. Nas); The Black Eyed Peas
- See You Again (feat. Kali Uchis); Tyler, The Creator
- BOOGIE; Brockhampton
- Sober; Childish Gambino
- Reborn (feat. Kanye West); Kids See Ghosts

R&B/Soul
- How to Touch a Girl; JoJo
- Carried Away; H.E.R
- Japanese Denim; Daniel Caesar
- Take Me Away (feat. Syd); Daniel Caesar
- Redbone; Childish Gambino
- After the Storm (feat. Tyler, The Creator & Bootsy Collins); Kali Uchis
- Mercy (feat. Vic Mensa); Grace Weber
- Dontcha; The Internet
- Do Better, See You Around, Fine China, Drunk Texting (feat. Jhené Aiko); Chris Brown
- Undecided; Chris Brown
- Just Friends (Sunny); Musiq Soulchild
- He Wasn't Man Enough; Toni Braxton
- Little More Time; Lucky Daye & Victoria Monet
- Better Days (feat. Ariana Grande); Victoria Monet

Alternative
- Geography; Tom Misch (album)
LISTEN to it...just please...thank you very much.

Okay, I believe that is all from me! Of course, this is only the beginning of the year so I am sure this list is only to grow tremendously (Ariana's new single '7 Rings' comes out tomorrow when this is posted at 5am so...) but I hope I was able to add some new tracks to your own music libraries and please do comment any music suggestions as I've been looking to open up my library!

That's all from me until my next post - much love and music!

- Aswan x


Comments

Popular Posts